The E-Trakka® software consists of two programs: the Downloader and the Profiler. The Downloader connects to the saddle blanket via a cable, or radio, and downloads the data generated during training.
Multiple training sessions are automatically identified, analysed and stored in a database on the computer. The profiler then displays the information in an easy to read format. Training sessions can also be replayed and summary pages easily sent by email.
The Profiler is used to:
- List training sessions for any given date range, horse or session type
- Examine various measures of the horse’s performance during training
- Replay sessions on an aerial map with speed and heart rate read outs
- Inspect charts of speed and heart rate during a session
- Assess the trends and variations in performance over several training sessions