STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGY
WORDS FROM OUR CLIENTS
Having trained out of a number of different training locations in recent years, I’ve found it particularly difficult to get a gauge on different tracks and how much work horses are actually doing. Keeping track of heart rates and recoveries via E-Trakka has helped steer us in the right direction and program horses’ workloads more effectively. Additionally, having pinpoint accurate sectional data is a lot more reliable than trying to clock multiple horses at once, in the dark, on unfamiliar tracks. I’ve found the XV3 model easy to use, reliable and hassle free.
I would not train as well without the information and feedback that E-Trakka provides. From stride length to recovery, maximum HR, and peak speeds, it helps me assess my horses and tailor my training programs to get the very best results. E-Trakka has been a key component to elevating my strike rate to 20-40%.
If I had not had the E-Trakka data, I would not have been as confident going into the race. I knew I had left no stone unturned.” Grp 1 winning trainer of Duais in the Queensland Oaks 2021
With the benefits from the smart real-time data we have access to, we want to ensure we stay at the cutting edge of racehorse training for our clients
DR GREG FOX
This impressive system allows the racehorse trainer to monitor with remarkable precision the horse’s physiological response to training.
E-Trakka is a great tool and has helped me immensely since we implemented it. It is user friendly and the information I receive is extremely informative, the real time feed is also great.
E-Trakka is quite a popular tool in most stables in Australia these days… It’s quite an important tool we use it quite regularly with our gallops and we’ve had quite a bit of luck with it.
During my career firstly in the Standard bred industry and now in the Thoroughbred industry, I have always been keen to further my knowledge and… Read More
E-Trakka with its ability to diagnose heart and motion and then correlate it to graph form really makes it easy for trainers to understand. I have been using E-Trakka for five years and have… Read More
WHY USE THE E-TRAKKA XV3 SYSTEM
- Developed by horseman for horseman.
- Twenty years’ experience collecting heart rate and speed information.
- A proven system that works seamlessly and reliably.
- Trainers benefit from the knowledge learned from 40,000 readings.
- We know how to help you turn the knowledge into winners.
- Quality equipment designed to last.
- Quality data, unless it's accurate we don’t report it!
- Secure cloud based software with advanced analytics.
Improve Your Win Strike Rate and Reduce Wastage
In the complex world of racehorse training it can not only be about the great decisions you make but it can also be about not making poor decisions.
E-Trakka information will help the trainer –
- Provide a management tool for training programs.
- Assist in assessing the horse’s fitness levels.
- Identify the horse’s talent level.
- Determine the horses most suitable race distance and race tactics.
- Identify soundness and health issues.
- Highlight the horse’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Tailor suitable individual training programs.
Group 1 winning Thoroughbred mare Duais, trained by Edward Cummings, is regularly trained using E-Trakka, including prior to her recent wins in the 2021 Group 1 Queensland Oaks, 2022 TAB Australian Cup and 2022 Kia Tancred Stakes, bringing her total winnings to $2.6million!
- Become a trainer of the future with the new E-Trakka XV3.
- Use the E-Trakka software as your training management system.
- Make better informed decisions, resulting in more wins and less wastage.
- Display to owners and future clients that you are on the cutting edge of racehorse training.
- The Future is now – every beat counts.