STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGY
WORDS FROM OUR CLIENTS
If I had not had the E-Trakka data, I would not have been as confident going into the race. I knew I had left no stone unturned.” Grp 1 winning trainer of Duais in the Queensland Oaks 2021
With the benefits from the smart real-time data we have access to, we want to ensure we stay at the cutting edge of racehorse training for our clients
DR GREG FOX
This impressive system allows the racehorse trainer to monitor with remarkable precision the horse’s physiological response to training.
E-Trakka is a great tool and has helped me immensely since we implemented it. It is user friendly and the information I receive is extremely informative, the real time feed is also great.
E-Trakka is quite a popular tool in most stables in Australia these days… It’s quite an important tool we use it quite regularly with our gallops and we’ve had quite a bit of luck with it.
During my career firstly in the Standard bred industry and now in the Thoroughbred industry, I have always been keen to further my knowledge and… Read More
E-Trakka with its ability to diagnose heart and motion and then correlate it to graph form really makes it easy for trainers to understand. I have been using E-Trakka for five years and have… Read More
WHY USE THE E-TRAKKA XV3 SYSTEM
- Developed by horseman for horseman.
- Twenty years’ experience collecting heart rate and speed information.
- A proven system that works seamlessly and reliably.
- Trainers benefit from the knowledge learned from 40,000 readings.
- We know how to help you turn the knowledge into winners.
- Quality equipment designed to last.
- Quality data, unless it's accurate we don’t report it!
- Secure cloud based software with advanced analytics.
Improve Your Win Strike Rate and Reduce Wastage
In the complex world of racehorse training it can not only be about the great decisions you make but it can also be about not making poor decisions.
E-Trakka information will help the trainer –
- Provide a management tool for training programs.
- Assist in assessing the horse’s fitness levels.
- Identify the horse’s talent level.
- Determine the horses most suitable race distance and race tactics.
- Identify soundness and health issues.
- Highlight the horse’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Tailor suitable individual training programs.
- Become a trainer of the future with the new E-Trakka XV3.
- Use the E-Trakka software as your training management system.
- Make better informed decisions, resulting in more wins and less wastage.
- Display to owners and future clients that you are on the cutting edge of racehorse training.
- The Future is now – every beat counts.